Sirehna has developed an autonomous and remote control kit adaptable to existing platform and new build vessels to remotely control and perform remote operations.
Sirehna dronization kit includes:
- Remote ship control
- Remote payload control
- Communication systems for all range of operations
- Obstacle & collision avoidance
- Replication of the bridge including communication means (Shore center)
The operator is able to supervises the mission on the control station and has a direct control on the navigation and payloads. Sirehna’s kit includes a situation awareness system processed by the drone using on-board sensors (radar, ais, video...) that is directly shared with the operator.
The communication system guarantees a high level of availability according to operational needs (PRU, wifi, 4G, S-band or VSAT).
Remote ship control
Remote payload control
- Collision detection & obstacle avoidance (COLREG)
- Dedicated graphical user interface or integrated in shore center
- Surface target tracking & identification
- Standard sensors: Radar and/or ARPA, GPS, GNSS, Gyrocompass, depth sounder, log
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Optional sensors:
- Lidar (Forward looking)
- High-sensitivity and/or thermal cameras
- Graphical user interface