Sirehna Maritime Optronic Surveillance system , MOS, offers Automatic detection, tracking & geolocation of any potential threat on the surface.
MOS can detect Moving or stationary objects appearing anywhere within a range of .5m up to 200m, whatever the sea conditions (up to sea water 4+).
MOS offers automatic camera tracking & identification as well as real time analysis on specific criterias (position, speed and course).
MOS software solution is made up of one or more graphical user interface with video display, radar view, alarm monitoring and zoom panel. MOS allows to display up to 6 thermal cameras with video streams analysis, pan tilt zoom control and coverage over 360°
Motion & Objects detection
- Automatic thermal detection, tracking & geolocation of any potential threat on the surface
- Moving or stationary objects appearing anywhere within a range of .5m up to 200m. Whatever the sea conditions (up to sea water 4+)
- Small boats (Jet-ski, dinghy…) Depending on the set up of the cameras and location of the cameras
- Detection & tracking of potential threat
- Surveillance of the horizon
- Embedded thermal / daylight camera
- Real time analysis on specific criteria (position, speed, course). Alerts based on CPA & BCR
- Automatic camera tracking
- Automatic identification
Graphical User Interface
2 graphical user interface for video display, radar view, alarm monitoring & zoom panel
- Calibration, correction, numérical stabilization & projection with birdview or spherical
Up to 6 cameras (4k) for 360 coverage